Michael has been wanting a video Mp3 player. He was super excited when he opened his present and it was exactly what he wanted! I think he will have alot of fun with it. We also got him a cute t-shirt.
Alysa has had her heart set on getting a Nintendo DS (all of her older siblings have one). I decided it would be fun to play a little trick on her. I wrapped up the nintendo DS in wrapping paper, then folded it inside a cute purple summer dress that I bought her, then wrapped that up in wrapping paper. So it looked like just one present. I told her that I didn't think she was old enough for a DS yet, but I got her something else fun and gave the the present. She was really upset! I finally talked her into "trying on the dress", and when she unfolded it the second gift fell out. It was funny!
That afternoon she had a pizza and swimming party with a few of her friends from school. It was kind of crazy with that many kids running around, but they had alot of fun! 














2 comments:
Ah...sunshine :) When will it make it's way back to Utah? I'm completely jealous that it was warm enough outside to swim in a pool! I'm ready for summer!
Thanks for the comment on my to short post. It sounds like the kids had a lot of fun for there Birthday. Taylor told me about the talk you guys had, he said he really enjoyed it. I am glad you guys are getting along it means a lot to me.
Post a Comment