Sunday morning, it was really hot! So, we called a few friends to come over. All the kids swam, while the grown ups socialized. I am so excited now that the weather is getting hotter! I love summer and the Las Vegas heat!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
weekend fun
This last weekend some friends from Utah, KayLyn, Debbie, Rachael and Kevin came to visit. Friday night, we had a BBQ, where Kevin introduced me to Morning Star Farms meatless chicken patties - they are the best! Saturday we went and walked around on the strip for a few hours. Nothing to exciting, but we had fun! Everyone left Saturday night.
Sunday morning, it was really hot! So, we called a few friends to come over. All the kids swam, while the grown ups socialized. I am so excited now that the weather is getting hotter! I love summer and the Las Vegas heat!!!


Sunday morning, it was really hot! So, we called a few friends to come over. All the kids swam, while the grown ups socialized. I am so excited now that the weather is getting hotter! I love summer and the Las Vegas heat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment