We stayed at home, in Las Vegas, this Christmas. I cooked a big turkey dinner, on Christmas Eve. After it was all cleaned up, the girls got to open one present - pajamas. Then we watched "The Santa Clause 3". They ended up going to bed around 9:00.
The next morning Alysa woke me up at 5:30. The tv was on, showing "A Christmas Story". I told her, "Finish watching the movie and then I'll get up." She said, "But mom, I've already watched it two times!!!" Apparently, she had been up since 2:30 AM!
Maren and Matt joined us Christmas morning from Kansas via webcam! We set the laptop in the corner, where she could see and hear everything. The girls loved showing their presents off to them!
Taylor and Michael joined us on Sunday, and on Monday my mom and Kirk came to visit with Austin in tow! I think that everyone got what they wanted, and had fun! Overall, it was a great Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment