Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random 25

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


1) While I am cooking dinner, I love to blast oldies music and dance with my kids.

2) I have no rythm or coordination and can't dance to save my life.

3)I loath American Idol with every fiber of my being. Seriously HATE the show.

4) I am addicted to LOST. Every Wednesday, you know where to find me. But it really pisses me off because it is confusing!

5)I have the greatest husband EVER! Seriously, don't know who else could put up with my crazy self and still love me as much as he does.

6) I like wearing mexican wrestling masks - in public!

7) The beach is the most fabulous place on the planet. Any beach.

8) My favorite part of the day is when Brian gets home from work and we just sit around and talk.

9) I love to scare the bejesus out of my kids. Then I feel guilty. But it still makes me giggle.

10) I HATE to cuddle.

11) I am a Democrat and I take alot of crap for it!!!

12) I am completely happy and content.

13) I LOVE the city. Would rather cut of my arm than move back to Gunnison.

14) I have ZERO social skills. None. I talk way to much or not enough.

15) I love to travel but after about 3 days I am ready to come home.

16) I HATE to drive. Anywhere. Even just down the road. I make Brian drive when we are together, which is sad because he is a TERRIBLE driver.

17) I have alot of really GREAT friends!!! I would do just about anything for any one of them!

18) I have natural curly hair - which I HATE. Seriously, my if I don't staighten it, it looks like a bad 80's perm.

19) I have known my husband my entire life, but we never really even talked to each other until after high school.

20) I am addicted to Rock Band. But that's okay because I kick butt at it!

21) I think the Beatles are the greatest thing to ever happen. period.

22) I am super close to my mom and my sister - despite the fact that our family is the most dysfunctional family ever!!

23) I wake up at 6:30 on the dot every morning without an alarm clock. And I got to bed at like 9:00 PM. I am like a second grader that way.

24) I love my girls more than anything, but I suspect they are the reason that I am crazy.

25) I love to be outside. When the weather is nice, my house goes to crap because I am ALWAYS outside!

I tag everyone who reads this! :)

1 comment:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Ha ha I love number 13...I can see why a lot of people would feel that way but I love it here. How is Vegas? It is FINALLY starting to warm up here. You should post more interesting facts, they were fun to read!