Monday, February 23, 2009

Our House

I have decided that since I don't journal, my blog is going to be it. My goal is to get it printed off and bound once a year. Anyway - I am going to post some pics of our house - they probably won't be of much interest to anyone else, but someday, my kids, Brian and I will appreciate them! We love our house, we are only renting it for now, though. We have the option to buy it, and we probably will - but Brian and I also get restless really fast, so who knows, maybe we will be living in an entirely different city in the future!


The front yard:
The backyard: (we love that giant pineapple palm!)

The front room: (obviously taken at Christmas time)
The staircase:The Dining Room:
The Family Room:
Maybe I will take some pictures of the upstairs too - if I can ever find a day that the kids' rooms are clean!!!



1 comment:

Krisell said...

I love your house Jess! Its beautiful! I really love your pool. Do you guys just LOVE It!!
Talk to you later!