Monday, February 23, 2009

Old Photos

Me and my mom 1980:

Brian about 1980:

My brother Doug and I 1982:
Doug, Craig, me 1985:

Brian holding some fish 1986:

Brian decked out for the prom 1995:
Me at the Prom 1997:

Me working at Gunnison Thriftway (my 1st job) 1998:

Graduation 1998:

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Jack definitely looks like Doug! We pulled out the pictures at your mom's yesterday and we decided that Doug is for sure the father. lol :)

Rhonda S. said...

Holy cow! That picture of Brian in 1980 looks like Brylee, in fact if you hadn't put that it was Brian I would've thought it was Brylee dressed in some funky 1980 clothing!

You guys should come with us to San Fran the next time we go, we can go see Wicked, go have yummy food at Fisherman's Wharf and go to Alcatraz (I still haven't done that yet)

Tevita and Jodi said...

What memories! I can remember you guys looking like that!

Steven and Tanesha said...

I used to work at Thriftway too. Did you work at the camera bar? That's where I worked.

I love old pictures. It's so fun to look back and see how people and styles have changed. Oh, isn't Gunnison's prom the greatest? Lol...

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

you totaly had a better a better first job then i had .... i had to work at the redmond clay mill... thrift way would be so much better.... :-)

Delene said...

I even remember some of these pictures. Your blog is very cute! I have a blog too....fayette-south....and the rest is the same as yours. I don't update much but you are free to take a look.