Friday, July 17, 2009

A week with Sarah Carter!

As I mentioned in my last post, my friend Sarah flew in from Minnesota, July 5th. She stayed with KayLyn for a few days, and then I got her for an entire week!!! We had lots of fun. We hung around the house and watched movies, swam in the pool, and spent time just catching up! It was also a good opportunity for me to get out and go see downtown Vegas - it doesn't happen very often.

We spent one night walking around on the strip - Sarah had never been there at night.


Another night, we went down to Freemont Street. Right now, Freemont street has a "Summer of '69" theme playing. I LOVE it! It's nice to walk around listening to all my favorite oldies playing, and the light show on the ceiling is themed to my favorite oldies. We watched, The Zombies, Time of the Season show and Don McLean's American Pie show. It was awesome! We also got to stop and watch a few of the vendor artists work. They had one guy doing clay molds of peoples faces, and another guy who was painting AMAZING pieces - with spray paint! It was awesome!


We had alot of fun, and I was really sad to see her go home! I am already looking forward to her next visit, in the spring!

No comments: