Saturday, July 18, 2009

wedding mishaps

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that my three girls and my niece, Mireya, were flower girls at Maren's wedding. They were so excited! Then about three days before we had a couple of mishaps...

Brylee did this to her head by running into the wall. She didn't trip and fall into the wall, or even get pushed into the wall. She ran into it, head on, while playing tag with the neighbor. She had blood everywhere and a huge goose egg. Luckily, all that was left by the wedding was a little scab.



Brylee got this black eye the same day she ran into the wall. She was taking a nap on the couch and rolled off in her sleep. I was sure that the black eye would last until the wedding - but luckily it didn't.
We had one final mishap the day of the wedding. I made the girls wait until we were walking out the door to leave to put their dresses on. I didn't want them to mess them up. Well, about five minutes before the wedding. Brylee ripped her dress. Then Alysa and Mireya ripped theirs. Thank goodness for super glue!!!

1 comment:

Jill Johnson said...

Hey! I thought you guys were moving? Did you decide to stay or are you still moving? I would love to have you over. Email me at jnjohnson3@yahoo.com.