I also wanted to take a second to write down how blessed I am to have so many wonderful "mothers" in my life. I know it is a little late, but I guess better late than never, right? I am so thankful for my mom (Virginia) and Brian's mom (Josie). They are both the most wonderful mothers that anyone could ever ask for.
My mom has always been such a great example to me. She has been through so many trials in her life, but all of them have made her a much stronger, better person. Some of my favorite memories are of just hanging out with my mom, and my sister. We always have alot of fun when we get together. I can also honestly say, that she is one of my best friends (along with Brian).
I am also so very thankful for Josie. She too is also such a great example to me. She has always been so good to me, and made me feel like a part of the family. We love going to Gunnison and hanging out with grandma and grandpa and all the cousins! And the kids and I love it when they come and visit us in Vegas!

And one more quick "shout out" to Austin's mom, Trina, and Taylor and Michael's mom, Holli. They are both wonderful moms! I know that it probably isn't easy for them to share their boys with me, but I am so grateful that they do. I love our boys to death, and am so blessed to get to be a part of their lives! I look forward to this summer, when I get to spend a little more time with them!













2 comments:
I just read your mothers day and wanted to say thanks for the shout out. I am glad the boys get to have the experiences they have with you guys. I know we could never do the things you do. It sounds like you had a nice relaxing day, and then reality hit on Monday LOL!! I know it did here. I wish we could be treated like it was mothers day everyday. No kids fighting and husbands would do all the choirs!
That was really sweet Jessica. I am glad that you are able to have a good relationship with the boys moms. Not many step moms are like that!
Post a Comment