Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All About Alysa

Back in February, Alysa got to be "Student of the Week". Yes, I know February was quite a while ago, but I have been cleaning her room and just found a picture of the poster that we made. I decided it would be fun to post it, and all of her answers to the questions on her poster.


Fascinating Facts About Me!
I am 7 years old.
My birthday is March 28th.
I live in Las Vegas.
I am in the First grade.
I get to school by: my mom's car.
When I grow up I want to be: a plumber - just like my dad.

These are a few of my favorite things!
Color: Purple
Animal: Cat
Food: Quesadilla
Book: The Littlest Angel
Sport: Soccer
Thing to do in school: Recess
Thing to do at home: Swim

I am a star because:
I am good at gymnastics and dance.

Write three super-cool facts about yourself:
1) I have two dogs.
2) I have a scar on my forehead like Harry Potter. I got it when a cat scratched me. I had to go to the hospital!
3) I am good at Rock Band.

1 comment:

Steven and Tanesha said...

That's cute :) I like how she wants to be a plumber!