This last weekend, we went to Gunnison. We left Wednesday night, so that the girls could go on a field trip with my mom, and the 2nd grade class she teaches at Gunnison Elementary, Thursday morning. They got up early (alot earlier than we do here in Vegas!) and went to school with my mom. Then they got on the bus and went to go Miniature golfing. Brylee and I met them all at the Gunnison park about 11:00 to eat lunch. After lunch, the kids put on their swimming suits and went swimming. Ady and Alysa had already made a million friends by this time, but Brylee was a little shy, so it took her a few minutes to get into the water with all the kids.
Thursday night Reed and Josie took Kiersten, Steve, Tina, Brian and I out to dinner at El Mexicano to celebrate their wedding anniversary. It was alot of fun getting together with just the adults!!!
Friday, was my brother Sammy's high school graduation. I gave the girls a choice of staying at Reed and Josie's with Brian or going with. Only Ady decided to go with. I can't believe that my baby brother is a high school graduate!!!
After the graduation ceremony, we all went back to my mom's and had a BBQ.
Saturday, my mom, Maren, Erika, and I went to Cedar City to pick out a wedding dress for Maren. She found a gorgeous dress! I would post a picture of it, but Matt isn't allowed to see it until the wedding (which has been moved to July). I was excited that we got to eat at Costa Vida after shopping. I have been having some serious salad cravings, and they don't have a Costa Vida in Vegas!
Sunday, we got up early and made the LONG journey home. I loved visiting everyone in G-town, but it is always good to get back home to my own bed and our routine!!!













1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time!
Post a Comment