Friday, May 1, 2009

Marc Kahre Day

Every year, the girls' elementary school honors Marc Kahre - a police officer who was killed in the line of duty - with a Marc Kahre day celebration. So after lunch, Brian and I loaded Brylee and Scarlett (the little girl I tend) into the stroller and walked down to the elementary school for the parade. It was really cool! They had police cars, motorcycles, the Swat team vehicles, the Police Dogs, Police horses, and even a helicopter! My favorite part was when they did the dog demonstration. I like to watch the dogs attack. They behave so well! I am sure that it takes alot of training to get them to follow commands like that! Maybe Eddie and Makayla should go to police dog boot camp for a couple of weeks!

Here is some pictures of the day's highlights:



Watching the parade


The Police Horses






Ady's class in the back of the SWAT van

No comments: