While cleaning out some things, I came across the underwater camera that we bought when we went to Hawaii - 2 years ago! It still had film in it! The pictures didn't turn out all that great, probably bec
ause the film had been sitting for 2 years, but there was a few good shots of some fish and sea turtles that we saw when we went snorkeling. It was a fun surprise!













3 comments:
We have a roll of film undeveloped too....I keep forgeting to take it in though. I don't even know whats on it!
Those are neat pictures, especially the turtle one. We took pictures when we went snorkeling with a cheap underwater camera and they turned out worse than yours I think! Did you know that they make waterproof digital cameras that you can take underwater? I didn't know they existed until we went snorkeling and a couple had one of them.
I love the one of the sea turtle. Snorkeling is the coolest experience and the pictures that I took with my cheap camera couldnt even begin to show how cool it was.
Post a Comment