Thursday, November 13, 2008

TV

A couple of days ago, the news crew came to Ady and Alysa's school to film an assembly that they were having with Rico the police dog (their school mascot). They aired it this morning at 4:00 am. So, we wouldn't forget Ady reminded us about 9 million times. We got up at 4 am to see if Ady and Alysa were on TV. At 5:30 they finally showed the segment about the assembly. They really didn't show very many shots of the kids, and we didn't see Ady or Alysa in the crowd. Right before it ended, they showed a clip of some kids standing in line to pet Rico, and there was a perfect butt shot of a kid. Ady swears up and down that it was her butt. Apparently, she recognized the pants. So, who knows... maybe Ady's butt made it's big television debut!

2 comments:

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

Thats great..... I wish her luck in her new field of work....:-) What a great story.. i can totaly see my child doing the same thing...

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hi! Glad you stopped by. I couldn't figure out who you were at first. I didn't know you and Brian got married and that he was Kiersten's brother :) I guess I am a little sheltered! Cute blog...way cute family.