1)Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2)What kind of car did you drive? I drove a baby blue 1985 Buick Century, named 'ole blue. We had alot of fun in that car.
3)What was your most embarrassing moment? I would probably say when I tried to chop of Brother Hall's head with the ceiling fan in Seminary. He was so tall, and he was standing on a desk right under the fan. My friends dared me to go flip the switch and turn the fan on so it would hit him in the head. I tried to be sneaky, working my way slowly across the room to the switch. It took every once of nerve I had to flip the switch. I did it - and the lights went out. It was the wrong switch. Everyone laughed - and Bro. Hall wasn't too happy with me.
4)Were you a party animal? Yes, a little. But not as much as my mom thinks! :)
5)Were you considered a flirt? Oh no. I have never even known how to flirt.
6)Were you in Band, Orchestra, or Choir? Yes. I was in Cantus (show choir) for a year, then quit. I didn't really like it all that much and I just had to much on my plate.
7)Were you a NERD? meh. I wasn't really "nerdy" but I wasn't really "popular". My friends and I just sort of did our own thing.
8)Were you on any Varsity Teams? Ha ha ha. Me and sports don't mix. I even got a doctor's note so that I wouldn't have to take P.E.
9)Did you get suspended or expelled? No.
10)Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't even know it when I was in high school.
11)Who were your favorite teachers? Stella Hill - my speech coach. We all loved her!
12)Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't eat lunch at school. Before I got my driver's license I just didn't eat. After we always went to Shellie's (fast food) across the street.
13)What was your school mascot? Bulldog.
14)Did you go to Homecoming? I never went to the homecoming game. I think I went to the homecoming dance once.
15)If you could go back would you? No. I was to busy - I don't have the energy to do it all now.
16)What do you remember most about graduation? I remember crying through the whole thing.
17)Where did you go for your Senior trip? My senior class went to California - Disneyland, Magic Mountain, the Beach. We had alot of fun!
18)Were you in any clubs? Speech, Drama, Model UN, FFA (for one year - me and Mr. Burrell didn't get along), and Cantus.
19)Have you gained weight since High School? Not until I had my third child (Brylee). It took me a long time to lose the baby weight. Now I am only about a size bigger than I was in High School.
20)Who was your prom date? My sophmore year I went with Landon Sorenson, and my Junior year I went with Eric Ludvicson. I didn't go my senior year.
21)Did you go to your 10-year class reunion? No. We were at Disneyland with my girls that day. I went to our 5 year though.
22)Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't worry about what other people think. Just be yourself and have fun.
23) What year did you graduate? 1998
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment