Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Earrings!

I forgot to mention in my last couple of blogs that Brylee got her ears pierced. She has been begging me to get them done for quite a while now, so I finally gave in. My niece Kelsey and I took her to Claire's. She picked her earrings out (cute little flower ones) and she jumped up on the chair. She kept saying, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited!" She had a whole crowd gathered around watching her. She gave a good show. She jumped a little when they pierced them, but she didn't cry at all! As soon as she saw them in the handheld mirror, she had a HUGE smile on her face. I don't think she stopped smiling for three days. She shows EVERYONE her new earrings. All of our friends, her church teachers, the walmart checker... Here are a few pictures of her showing them off.



2 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Her earrings are pretty snazzy.