Thursday, November 18, 2010

England!

So apparently I have REALLY neglected the blog, lately. I am going to be working really hard on catching up. I have a couple of posts about summer and the first day of school... etc. But I am going to start with my recent trip (September 21 - October 5) to England before I forget any more of the details.
I am going to be making quite a few posts about England over the next few days. I have found that it is much easier to make a post about each day, and to try and lump it all together. I will just take a minute to say, that I had the most amazing trip and I am extremely thankful to everyone who helped make this trip possible: Patricia, my mom, Kirk, Reed, Josie, and Brian. It was truely a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!
I fell in love with England. It is such a beautiful country! Much of the culture is the same as ours, here in America. But it was also different in alot of ways. I am really excited to share my adventure with the blogging world!

No comments: