For the last year his goal has been to find a free hot tub on Craigslist. Occasionally, there are some posted but every time he calls on them, he is just a little to late. I also had the stipulation that it must look nice and be in working condition.
It took him a year, but he found one! And it's a nice one! It's small, but that actually works out better because it fits perfectly on our patio.
AND the best part is it inspired us to have a yard day. So now, not only do I have a hot tub, I also have a clean yard!!!













1 comment:
Ha ha I know the feeling. My husband likes to browse the ksl ads for junk. That is awesome that he found a hot tub though, especially for free! Put it to good use and have a great time!
Post a Comment