Monday, December 29, 2008

7 Random Things

7 things I can do:
1. Have patience with 6 crazy kids. Well... kind of. More patience than Brian, at least.
2. Cook - well at least I cook really good desserts, the rest is adequate.
3. Speak in public - but don't tell anyone in my ward. Just because I can doesn't mean I like to!
4. See the bright side of almost any situation.
5. Make a budget - and stick to it!
6. See outside of the box.
7. Read a book with 9 million distractions.

7 things I can't do:
1. Hunt - or kill anything for that matter (besides the stupid ants that keep invading my bathroom).
2. Sing
3. not get frustrated in traffic
4. conform - I like being my crazy self.
5. not miss my girls when I am gone - if even for a little while. Or even when they are mis-behaving.
6. feel good about disciplining my kids - even though I know that I have to because it is better in the long run.
7. Take a shower without being interrupted by Brian or the girls at least ten million times.

7 things I always say:
1. "I Love You!"
2. "Look! It's a baby cockroach!" to Brylee - her nickname is "baby cockroach" because she was obsessed with cockroaches when we moved to Vegas (we don't have them in our house - just outside in the summer).
3. "Chill Out!"
4. “I can't understand you when you are crying. Stop crying and then I will listen!"
5. "What would Jesus and God think about that?" :) That is my way of sending them on a guilt trip!
6. “If you tried your very hardest, then I am proud of you, and couldn't ask for more!"
7. “I am so proud of you."

7 things I always eat:
1. Raspberries!!!
2. Cheese
3. Homemade bread
4. Cheese Tamales
5. Sour Patch Kids
6. Popcorn at the Movie Theatre
7. popcorn shrimp with cocktail sauce

Ulgh. How un-healthy. I don't eat these things often! I just can't resist them if they are placed in front of me!

7 People I tag:
uhhh...
How about anyone who wants to do this?!? Okay, I know I am cheating... but so what?

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks Jessie! Haha...I am so super excited about the cruise! I have gained a few pounds, but if it's not noticable, yeah! haha...Hope you are doing great!