I am the kind of person that finds joy in very simple things.
Don't worry, I am not going to post something stupid about finding happiness in a baby's smile, and dancing in the rain.
What I really enjoy is a nice, relaxing, long, hot bubble bath. I usually will sit and read my Kindle during these baths. As you can guess, because I have kids, a husband, and work these baths are few and far between.
The other thing that I really enjoy is the sun. It's really the number one reason I LOVE living in the southwest. EVERY day, (well, almost) is bright and sunny without a single cloud in the sky. And for the most part, I really LOVE our 120 degree summers, when I can just sit on a floatie in the pool and soak in all the sun.
Our new house in Arizona has the most amazing Master bathroom:

Just look at that big garden tub, with the big privacy window above it. I can enjoy my bath and the sunlight. Perfect, right?
Wrong.
Apparently, that window is not as "private" as it appears to be. Looking through that window from the outside, you can see everything. So, after several months of living here, I have learned that I have fully exposed all of the neighbors everytime I got into, and out of the bath.
At least I don't have to worry about my naked pictures being leaked onto the internet. I am 100% NO ONE wants to willingly see that.
Don't worry, I am not going to post something stupid about finding happiness in a baby's smile, and dancing in the rain.
What I really enjoy is a nice, relaxing, long, hot bubble bath. I usually will sit and read my Kindle during these baths. As you can guess, because I have kids, a husband, and work these baths are few and far between.
The other thing that I really enjoy is the sun. It's really the number one reason I LOVE living in the southwest. EVERY day, (well, almost) is bright and sunny without a single cloud in the sky. And for the most part, I really LOVE our 120 degree summers, when I can just sit on a floatie in the pool and soak in all the sun.
Our new house in Arizona has the most amazing Master bathroom:

Just look at that big garden tub, with the big privacy window above it. I can enjoy my bath and the sunlight. Perfect, right?
Wrong.
Apparently, that window is not as "private" as it appears to be. Looking through that window from the outside, you can see everything. So, after several months of living here, I have learned that I have fully exposed all of the neighbors everytime I got into, and out of the bath.
At least I don't have to worry about my naked pictures being leaked onto the internet. I am 100% NO ONE wants to willingly see that.













No comments:
Post a Comment