In preparation for my trip to Nauvoo, I started looking up family names and histories on the Internet. That was kind of the start of an obsession. I, personally, didn't have any family records, pictures, anything. I don't think that I had ever even printed out a pedigree chart before. I now have an entire binder full of personal histories, maps, documents, etc. on my pioneer ancestors, and I haven't even scratched past the surface yet.
So, I needed a place to put it all... which lead me to start another blog. The new blog contains information that I find on all of my ancestors. There will probably be nothing earth shattering or new. I am just trying to collect everything and put it all together because right now it is scattered.
I am starting with information on my pioneer ancestors and how they made it west to Utah, the wagon train companies that they traveled with, etc. Then I will start on personal histories and photographs.
I eventually want to start on Brian's family history too. But it is a little overwhelming to even think that far into the future!
I am starting from scratch. I need to make a trip to the family history center in SLC. But in the meantime, if there is anyone who has any information, photographs, personal histories, documents, etc. that you think I would be interested in, please let me know!!!
http://jessicafamilyhistory.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment