
Well, as you all already know, we moved to Las Vegas in March from Enoch, UT. I was really nervous about the move, but we have ended up loving it! We love our neighborhood, and our house, and have made alot of friends already (of course that is not shocking for anyone who knows Brian). The girls go to a great school - Marc Kahre Elementary, and are doing well. Apparently, all those rumors about all the Vegas schools being horribl
e are not true. I actually think this school is better than Enoch Elementary. Our first summer here is about over, and it went much better than expected. I really thought that it would be hotter. I think the pool in the backyard helps out. I am SUPER excited to have NO SNOW in the winter!For our summer vacation, this year, we took the kids to California. We stayed with our good friends, James and Rhonda, at their house in Corona. We went to Newport Beach and to Disneyland. We decided that it would be easier to take two trips, one with the girls and one with the boys, instead of trying to deal with 6 kids who each want to see different things and ride different rides. It worked out great. We took the girls over the 4th of July weekend, and the boys the first part of August.
They all loved Disneyland! The boys got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow and LOVED Space Mountain. And the girls got to meet each of their favorite princesses: Cinderella (Alysa), Sleeping Beauty (Ady) and Snow White (Brylee). Ady even pulled out the Sword in the Stone, an
Newport Beach was fun too! I LOVE the beach!!! I was amazed at the amazing swimmers they have all become. They are like fish!!! Austin, Taylor and Ady were all amazing of the boogie boards we bought. They were a whole lot better than me! Michael and Alysa loved gathering seashells. I think they have enough to last a lifetime. And Brylee... was just goofy Brylee. She loved to run out on the sand as the wave went out, and then run away from the wave as it came back in. I fell in love with all the beach bikes that people were riding around. They were so cute and looked so fun. So, Brian surprised me - I ended up coming home with my own new, pink, Beach Cruiser!














No comments:
Post a Comment