After my first blog about summer, I realized that there was alot more things that we have done over the summer. Somehow, we convinced Reid and Josie to take the girls for an entire week! I was childless for a week. It was really weird. I have not been without any kids, since our week in Hawaii a year and a half ago. Brian decided to take the opportunity to do something sp
ecial. He took me down to the strip and we went to the Stratosphere. That is where we went on our honeymoon. We went to the top of the tower and rode on the ride, Insanity. It is the swings that spin over the edge of the tower. Then ate at the italian restaurant that we ate ate almost eight years ago, when we were first married. It was a GREAT surprise. Brian is really thoughtful and sweet! I couldn't ask for a better husband.
We also went to Phoenix at the beginning of summer to visit Mike and Misty. We had alot of fun! I love visiting Phoenix. We did some golfing - well Brian and Mike golfed, Misty and I drove the carts (that's the funnest part anyway). Then, we had our nieces watch the girls while we all drove down to Nogales, Mexico fIn July, my brother Craig got married to Erika, in Manti. The wedding was beautiful! I think that Maren and I were probably just as excited about the wedding as Craig and Erika! We LOVE Erika and we are all so glad that she is officially part of the family. The girls were so excited to be flower girls. My mom somehow managed to find them cute matching dresses. I had looked everywhere and thought it was impossible to get matching dresses in such a wide size range. I guess mom is a power shopper. Anyway, they looked so cute and they did a good job!













1 comment:
Hey - it's good to hear from you. You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a busy summer - fun & I love the pink bike:)
Your blog looks great!
Post a Comment