Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Visit from Sarah Carter!

Sarah Carter made the journey from Minnesota to visit us for an entire week in April. I was so happy to see her again!


We didn't do a whole lot of exciting things while she was here. We spent a lot of time hanging out at home, and in the hot tub. She had just turned 21 in March, so we made sure to take a trip downtown. We ate at, Fellini's, in the Stratosphere - one of my favorite restaurants, and hung out on Fremont Street. A couple of days later, I took her out to play some blackjack. I won $5 - not much, but it's a whole lot better than losing five bucks!


I was sad to see her go. I really wish that Las Vegas was closer to the Twin Cities. Hopefully, sometime I will be able to visit her in the great state of Minnesota!







No comments: