Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KayLyn and Jessica unleashed in Vegas



My friend KayLyn and her four kids (Miranda, Ethan, Gabbi, and Collin) came to visit us from Cedar City last weekend. They stayed Wednesday night thru Monday morning. I haven't seen them since we moved in March. It was so good to see them, I have missed them so much!
My kids still had school Thursday and Friday (we don't get UEA break in Nevada), but it worked out okay because she had other friends in Vegas that she visited while my kids were in school. The kids had alot of fun swimming and playing. It was really nice just to visit and catch up - and have a little bit of random fun with masks! I was sad to see them go!

3 comments:

Steven and Tanesha said...

Looks like you had a good time!

for cryin' out loud said...

Hey Jessie! That's so cool to hear from you! I can't believe you are in Las Vegas. That's got to be hot! I hope you and your family are doing well and have a great Halloween. I'll peak at your blog every once in a while, if you don't mind. Thanks for writing! Talk to you later! Becki

Anonymous said...

man that trip was the boss! we rocked the house!